Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Quickie 2

So I mentioned in my Quickie post, that I was anxious about telling my wonderful OB about  my NaPro consult...

Well while under the influence of some cold meds, I e-mailed him today..

My e-mail to him, went something like: I don't want you to be caught off guard or blindside you, but I am going for a consult and a consult only to Dr. XXXX. I said it will help me have piece of mind. I thought it was fair, since they work at the same hospital & same depts and both same pro-life circles.

A couple hours later I got a nice note back: 

Lucky,
Dr. XXXX is very  smart, I know her personally. Any insight she can provide  would be welcome. I hope you have an informative & productive consult.  Let me know if I can help  or if she wants me to personally send over any information.
Thinking of you often & keeping hope for good news. God Bless.
Dr. Awesome

I can now rest !!

I was a little stressed about him finding out.. but now, I'm at ease. still have to finish my timeline of procedures for my appt, but found out, their patient portal won't allow me to send a file.. just a 200 word or less note..  So.. it will come with me on Friday.

+Peace+

3 comments: