Friday, July 24, 2015

Mixed

I have such a hard time --still--- with family members who haven't acknowledged any of losses, but are the first to gush over pregnancy announcements.  

Breaks my heart that these pro-life people, don't get LIFE.




Pregnancy announcements never get easier; when God keeps blessing others, and skipping over us, it just hurts.  I know it's hurting the hubs more this week, he has the more fertile siblings who multiply like rabbits; and have no tact, or thoughts for our feelings. Yes we were inundated with Text message announcements this week. Not a one, said anything about David this week, but 100's of congratulations for those newly expecting.


7 comments:

  1. I know what you are feeling...I've been struggling a lot lately myself. Saying a little prayer for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very hard! :( Especially to see your hubby suffering. Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. It is so hard when people are so quick to rejoice over a new pregnancy announcement but don't acknowledge our little ones in heaven,or forget that even though we are happy for them, we are hurting. (((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucky, just popping in to say hello and that you have been in my thoughts and prayers lately. I hope that with time your grief eases, if only slightly. I know the pain never disappears. Big hugs and prayer for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just now reading this, I'm really hoping that this last week has been a little less "in your face" than it sounds like last week was. I'm so sorry that people aren't a little more sensitive!

    ReplyDelete