Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy for CD1

Well CD1 started without medication on my part !! Yeah.. I know some of you must think I'm crazy.. but for many many years, I have only received a CD1 from a 50-60-75 day cycle before it. or having to take some wacky meds to start it.  This time NOTHING.. nada. !!   Well I should be glad cuz I was reading the progesterone instructions & I should have started it about 5 days ago..  Ooops..  So i guess I don't have to take that one now. Maybe "cousin" (cycle) is fixing herself.. Only time will tell.    In 2 months when this is still going normal.. then we can TTC again.  Happy Monday everyone !

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I know we're not usually happy about AF arriving, but not needing meds is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand the excitement! Yay for AF showing up on her own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haa, yes well normally not what I would say, but yay for CD1 this time! And I do hope things normalize out for you!

    ReplyDelete