Thursday, July 5, 2012

What!

I was checking out one of those "due date" calculator sites. You know the kind where you select the 1st day of your LMP and it calculates what it thinks is your DD.   I was probably just torturing myself anyways.  But this is what pops up when I select the button to find my most "fertile" time.

OMG, just reading this irritated me.
Of course, you may not conceive right away. But here's good news: 85 percent of couples who simply stop using birth control conceive within a year. You'll only increase your chances by knowing your fertile periods.

1 comment:

  1. I would BOYCOTT that page forever! What the heck do they know anyway! That would more than irritate me... I might have even complained if there was place to.

    But yes I have and continue to torture myself, so I here ya!

    ReplyDelete