Hubs & I have not been to a concert together since we have been married. He surprised me about a month ago & bought tickets to see R.ascal Flatts. I think I am still a little hard of hearing after 4 hours of music. What's even better band member Jay DeMarcus was flown in by helicopter to the performance, cuz he was at home in the morning, for the birth of his son Dylan.
They had 3 opening bands So we got to see Edens Edge,
Little Big Town - you know the song Pontoon!!
and Eli Young Band.
Then topped it off with Rascal Flatts.
It was a wonderful night.. we didn't get hom til 1am.. which was way past our bedtimes. Somehow I couldn't sleep & was up at 7 am.. so i got dressed & went to the market. to pick up our farm basket.



Love concerts like that! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE all the music! And Bands! Oh MY!! WHAT A GREAT TIME!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to hear all those guys perform IRL instead of my radio!