1. moisture control potting soil.. been a lifesaver lately. I tested it out 2 years ago, not believing it would make much a difference & boy did it. Some planters that I had to water daily, some even twice a day.. I could get away not watering for 2-3 days. Others not in the direct sun, can go almost a week.
2. One of my favorite colors this year.. I think they call it picasso in pink they also have a purple version of it too.
3.Container Gardens--huge fan
I like to put rather untraditional things in them. So you might find some grasses, fountain grass, corkscrew grass, potato vine, licorice... coleus.. posibilities are endless, but probably won't find any impatiens or marigolds in mine.
4. fresh strawberries coming out of my garden ( if the groundhog doesn't get them first )
5.vacation in 5 weeks




You make such beautiful container gardens!!! Mine don't look quite as nice.
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!
And thanks for the tip about the potting soil!
Thanks. That has become my forte. I do a lot of them for hubs business. I'll post pictures of all of them later in the month.
Delete