Sunday, June 9, 2013

Looking forward to Monday

1) Last day of religion class for my "kids"  !!! yeah!! We are celebrating with a pizza party.

2) Hoping I hear back from NaPro doc w/ my levels

3) Getting the guts to confront the director who has said he's going to hire me.(since February)

4) Craving Ice Cream really bad.. but have been resisting that temptation. I just keep reminding myself that dairy is not my friend.

5) Vacation is 5 weeks away.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you! Hoping you get good results from your NaPro doc!

    I've heard there is ice-cream made from coconut milk out there...I'm not sure I'd risk it, but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brand So Delicious has coconut milk ice cream that is really good. I've had two of their flavors--chocolate and vanilla. Definitely recommend them. Our Walmart carries them. It's hit or miss in other chain grocery stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to look for the coconut milk ice cream. We don't have any wally worlds close.

    I'm bummed I haven't heard back from the NaPro doc yet.

    ReplyDelete