Sunday, June 23, 2013
Some cheese with that Whine
The last week I have been miserable. ITCHING!! Poison Ivy, you are invited to leave.
I tried almost every home remedy, I could, since the OB nurse was really unsympathetic to my plea for something to help with the Poison Ivy.
I've washed 50% of my body in alchol.
I've made a baking soda paste & put it over my body. ( pretty messy when it dries )
Taken Oatmeal baths,
I called back & begged & they said, I could call my dermatologist & get a prescription for a mild, mild topical steroid cream. So i've been using that all weekend.. which has helped.. it seems to be helping with the itching.. It's like liquid gold though. The pharmacy didn't have enough to fill the entire prescription. so i got a small bottle. ( with the price of the big bottle)
But then it's been like 95 degrees here today.. & with my luck our AIR is not working.
So i have taken like 3 showers today.. to cool down. double duty cuz it helps w/ the itching too.
I am hoping to sleep better tonight.. I didn't fall asleep last night til 4 am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish I knew of some magical cure for Poison Ivy I could give you. The itching and discomfort sound terrible!! I'll be praying for some itch relief / pain relief / nap relief for you!
ReplyDeletethanks
DeleteUgh, it sounds awful! Praying you have some relief soon.
ReplyDelete