Yep, I caught it.. Usually not so bad. I went to the dermatologist today, to find out he can't give me the miracle steroid shot.. Uggghhhh.. what !! He says call the OB. Called the OB. OB left surgery for the day.. So I wait til tomorrow to find out what the OB says I can use. For now I can use topical b.enadryl cream & hope I don't spread it even more.
Oh no!! Feel better lady, my husband just had a real bad case of poison ivy and we had to get tons of stuff from the doctor, including a shot in the butt...hope you don't need that! :)
ReplyDeleteI want the shot, cuz it will ease the discomfort, but because I'm in my 1st trimester no steroids.
ReplyDeleteOh no!!! Prayers that it goes away!!!
ReplyDeleteThe OB Nurse called me back, Nothing, except over the counter itch relief cream/gel. Which is not helping much, because at night I'm spreading it from itching while sleeping..
ReplyDelete