Saturday, January 11, 2014

Not doing well.

I am anxiety ridden.

Work!!

TTC ( or lack thereof)

Family drama!!

I am ready for a break, I thought I was going to get one. I was soo looking forward to a business trip to Florida. Found out this week, I won't get to go, but I have to do all the planning for everyone else going.  I am doing triple duty at work. Co-worker 1 got out of the hospital, can't return for 90 days, so I'll be doing most all her work, which includes, planning 3 different meetings/shows, one of which is HUGE. 5-day event, where all our employees gather.  Did I mention it's in 10 weeks. Yep somehow got to pull that out of a magic hat soon.  Co-worker #2 's elderly mom is not doing well, she lives 4 hours from here, she had to leave unexpectedly, she won't be back for another 2 weeks. Co-worker #3, who could help with #1's work, she's out too, her husband had back surgery, so she had to take a few days vacation to be with him & will be working from hoome for the next couple of weeks, to help him with dr. appt & his recovery. 

This week was my peak day.. Well it didn't get to get used, because of stupid snow storms. I've had it up to my eyeballs in snow this year.. and we are only 45 days into it. Have I mentioned my husband & I have only been in the bed at the same time like 3 nights in the last 25 days.. Crazy snow, crazy weather. We tried to go out tonight.. 1) to find some warm winter boots. I want to try them on, to find out really what size I need. Well needless to say, there are more bathing suits in the stores here than boots. Very annoying, apparetnly retail stores, are not intuned with our weather here. I've been to 4 stores & nothing resembling warm winter boots are left (sold out ) 2) go to dinner, amazing concept, we walked into a favorite place only to find it was a lot of other peoples favorite place tonight, with a 2 hour wait.. so that didn't happen. Leftovers again. I was bummed, cuz I had got lunch out this afternoon & the place totally botched my order, to the point, I couldn't eat it. So I was looking forward to a nice meal.

I fell today, flat on my back !! ICE has been horrible the last 2 days. The daytime temps have been getting warm enough to melt some of the 36" we have on the ground, so they melt & leave black ice & I hit one this morning, getting out of my SUV and almost slid under my car, I landed on my elbow.. Hurts really bad, but still moves. I iced it & took some motrin. knowing that I can't be prenant is good for the time being. Cuz tylenol would not cut this pain.

The moose drama continues.

I'm taking one day at a time here, but now am not sure, if TTC this next cycle is a good thing.. I feel my bodies cleared up & I don't want it to revert to it's old ways, but I know that the next 2-3 months are going to be super busy & if it's good for me to go thru that.. Decisions, Decisions..

9 comments:

  1. So much going on for you right now; I need to get my butt ready for Mass here in a few minutes, and know that I will be praying for you there today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oof!! I can see why you're feeling anxious. So sorry this winter has not been easy on you. I'll be praying for you guys!! Hoping that snow lets up soon so you can spend more nights in bed with your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was anxious for you just reading this :(.

    Prayers that the snow lets up and your anxiety is able to decrease on all fronts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots to consider...It's too bad they can't pull someone from another dept to help you get everything done while three co-workers are out....or hire in a temp. I don't know if that is possible. You are right...one day at a time is the best way to handle that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we could hire help! The bad part is they were all unplanned leaves. Is what it is and we're just rolling with it. I did a bunch of "my" work at home on Sunday, so I can focus on their work today.

      Delete
  5. Work drama, family drama, and bummer on the not getting to go out eat...sounds like a crappy trifecta! I hope things are better now. And I hear you on the snow and I normally love winter...but with the extreme cold, I am just ready for it to be done. Oh and in regards to the family photo, I know it is horrible, but I laughed at the thought of the big family picture posted next to something that most likely is not family appropriate. You can't make this stuff up... :)

    ReplyDelete