Thursday, January 9, 2014

well



So a friend at work has been in the hospital for 9 days. She is getting out tonight, but has a long road to recovery. She was sent flowers while she was in the hospital, by several people. She's going to be out for a month or 2 , work bought her a nice gift ( I- pad ) I am going to deliver it tomorrow after work.  Does anyone have any suggestions of something small I can bring her. To take her mind off the Picc line she will have in for the next month, she's like my work mom. She won't be able to do any work while at home, so someone not used to watching TV all day, is going to be bored!!  She's not a faith type person, but if you could say a prayer for her I would appreciate it.. She has some severe infections, that she is fighting.. Having been down that road, earlier with my birth of Andrew, I can kinda relate, I'm just glad, mine never got as bad as hers has.

So my thoughts/ideas for small gifts

I-tunes gift card
magazines
making her a breakfast casserole, that she can heat up for breakfast ( we go to breakfast everyday)
?????

1 comment:

  1. Some good old comfort food sounds like a perfect gift....she may not feel like cooking all the much with antibiotics flowing through her all day and night. Magazines, books and that new I. pad. should help too. Saying a little prayer for your co-worker.

    ReplyDelete