Sunday, February 23, 2014

1 of 7 ( new tools around the house )

I'm going to try the 7 posts in 7 days.

So we recently bought some new tools for around the house.

So the first thing I bought was a robotic duster.

I used it for the first time this weekend. I only spent $20 on it. So for the money spent, I'm not too upset. It is weird to hear it Working. It did dust, like it is supposed to , I am just not sure if it got the whole room.

So the hubs got a flat blade on a stick, used to chop ice, or scrape it off the sidewalk. Although I have used it
More than he has. 

6 comments:

  1. ooooo...do let us know if you're happy with that duster! I think we could use something like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for the amount of effort it takes me, i'm happy. price was right too.

      Delete
  2. I should get one of those dusters. Even if it doesn't take care of the whole room, it would take care of more than I'm doing now! At least, more than I do regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what my kitties would think about that duster but would like to know if it works. ISn't there an expensive one that vacuums?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vacuum is a Roomba, much more expensive than this duster I got for $20.

      Delete