Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 2 of 7 Pro-Life






I read blog post  the other day, about miscarriage & Pro-Life people.

I share a lot of the same feelings as the blogger who wrote the post. 

In my world, the mooses are very well known pro-lifers. Yet they are the last people to say anything about our multiple losses. Yes they did what everyone did & came to the funeral for our son, but do you think they said anything as Andrew's due date approached and has passed.  I honestly don't know why such pro-life people don't show the same respect for life of babies already in heaven, as they show to the life of women who come in who are abortion minded. I know they and others pray for babies who are aborted, but do they show the same respect for babies lost in miscarriage. ( I don't feel they do).

Don't get me wrong, I realize not all pro-life people are like this, but in my circle, A LOT OF PEOPLE are.

A lot of pro-life people don't know how to treat women who have had miscarriage(s).  Maybe should be better described as, they don't know how to act around women who have experienced loss. They are so focused on saving, they don't know how to respond to loss.

If all life begins at conception. Treat all life like a human, no matter how long they are with us.

2 comments:

  1. That was such a well written post, and I'm so glad that it's gone viral. Everyone needs to think about that.

    ReplyDelete