Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Broken Record

It's CD1 ...  that's never a fun day.


There wasn't a real opportunity day, so I can't say I'm shocked.

I'd would like to not jinx things.. but there is a hole in the crappy weather that we've been having.. so if AF could be gone by Saturday I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.  got that AF GONE by SATURDAY.

This is how crazy people around these parts have been, a snow plow driver got shot at while he was working, cuz some crazy didn't like all the snow.. Neither do I , but I don't go out all guns a blazin. We do have a wonderful priest here, same one that did Andrew's funeral, that prayers for the snow plow drivers, and those working to clear the snow, during his masses. ALWAYS ALWAYS brings it up in his intentions. Such a wonderful gift.. I love how  REAL he is..


Praying for warmer weather here.


5 comments:

  1. Praying you all get a break! Obviously people are losing their minds, that's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness! That is CRAZY!! Getting shot at while doing your job? Praying now for your DH to be safe! And you if you're riding with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, people are crazy! Praying it lets up soon and you and your hubby stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just had a taste of warmer (39 degrees) weather and it has been so nice. I love seeing the snow melt some too. However...it's not long lived...tonight more icy rain, colder temps, etc. I don't like it either but I wouldn't do anything crazy...I know in time...spring will be here...just something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have had a lot of snow in IL too. Soooooooooooo over it. Hope AF is gone tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete