The weatherman was wrong again. Today we were supposed to get to 40 degrees. So the precipitation that was coming would have been rain( yes on top of 18 inches of snow) so instead it decided to stay colder this morning& we got 1.5 inches of snow, thn once that was down & matted it decided to start raining! Yes we have one fine icy mess here!
That stinks! I think sometimes it's far worse to have the in between weather with the ice.
ReplyDeleteWe are going back cold again.. the 40 degree day(really it only got to 35 ) was a fluke. We are back in the 20's , going back to the teens soon. Crazy-Crazy winter.
DeleteWe had an icy mess the last few nights as well...now we have really strong winds...I guess people were saying it was so strong it was blowing their little 3-4lb doggies over. :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a little dog to test the theory out.. ( well not really ) It has been very windy here.. not good sleeping weather, any little noise I think it's a tree coming down. Praying for Spring !
Delete