Wednesday, February 26, 2014

7 in 7 Post 4 - Fair is Fair?



think about it.
 
 
 
Lately I've been thinking about all the cards we've been dealt & are they fair. When I say we I mean, my husband and I.
 
The last 3/4 months have been especially challenging for us,  for a lot of reasons; we lost Andrew, the winter has been super harsh, family drama.
 
According to Wiki  Fair :in accordance with the rules or standards; legitimate.


"the group has achieved fair and equal representation for all its members"

 
So with Andrew, I don't think what happened was in our control, I accept that God takes some saints, before we get to spend our Earthly life.  Fair?
 
Winter being super harsh ( my husband does snow plowing) It's rough on us as a couple, it causes a lot of stress, doesn't make for many dtd days.  I don't think the winter has been just, but again, something we don't have control over.  I've told this to some customers who've called & complained about it. I told one lady, Anytime you want to turn the snow to OFF, is fine with me.  Does it mean we don't have to deal with it? No!  Fair? probably not.
 
Family drama... you've seen me write about it  before Christmas.
 
I promise something upbeat tomorrow.
 
Linking up with Jen at Conversion Diary for .7 in 7 posts.


3 comments:

  1. I try not to think about the un-fairness in my life...I know it's there. I'm tired of the snow and cold as well...anyone who has the off button can press it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, girl. You really have had a rough go lately. Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not fair. Sometimes it's easier to shrug off and say "that's life" and other times it all builds up and all you can say is "that sucks".

    ReplyDelete