I can not tell you how happy hearing the word S P R I N G , makes me feel.
We still have a lot of winter left around here, and have heard a priest or two joke that their still may be snow at Easter. The hubs and I and a couple of his plowing buddies are betting on how long some large snow piles will take to melt. Crazy geeky, snow plow stuff, I know.
In other fun stuff, it's snowing, AGAIN! To not get depressed, I

I am so over this winter. Even when they say "it is officially now one of the top coldest winters EVER"...So what is all I have to say. I would have been fine not living through one of the 10 coldest winters. It is supposed to get down to -25 tonight and all I do is shiver most days anyway...bring on the sun! But yes, I think we will have snow until May at this rate. Sorry for the downer of a comment. :(
ReplyDeleteme too !
DeleteAhhh, I didn't know it was supposed to be that cold in MN tonight!!! How awful. Lucky as Sunshine, all the years I've lived in MN there as still been snow at Easter. You're lucky your priest was only joking! :-)
DeleteI'm so sorry the snow and cold is never ending!
ReplyDelete