Love the lab lady.
I walked in today & she says HI !! Mrs. Lucky. waiting room was full !
It's so nice to go to a place, that's not really fun to go to, but is so inviting.
The phlebotomist also suffers from IF.. ( not catholic) and has done IVF.
But is very sympathetic, she would love more children, but the cost is prohibitive.
I've tried to explain NaPro, my lab slips come from different docs (far away & sometimes out of state) , so she's always asking who's this & what does he do.. I finally got her age out of her.. she's 43, so she said she thinks her window is closed/closing.. she's content with her daughter.
When I left, said see you again Monday.
She's soo sweet. She says she hates poking me so much.. I have small veins.. but I go back to her, cuz she uses the butterfly needles (which my doctors office often doesn't have) and she rarely -rarely bruises me.. ( doctors office happens every! time )
So sweet, she says.. I WILL do your fasting glucose test some day!! She's the positive motivator I sometimes need going thru all these tests.
I need butterfly needles too....they usually can't find my veins. I'm a "hard stick" as they call me in the lab. Ha! I was actually told not to give blood for my veins would most likely "blow." I like the workers at the lab where I get draws...they do a good job and are very personable.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to run out of stick sites this week.
DeleteI bet you are a good example to her, she sounds like a sweetie.
ReplyDeletethanks.
DeleteI love great lab ladies!!! It sounds like you are getting amazing treatment!!
ReplyDeletethanks A!
Delete