Friday, September 19, 2014

1/2 way

How far along? 20 weeks ( Saturday 9-20-14)

Clothing? I broke down & bought 2 pairs of maternity pants today, but haven't worn them yet. I have a big meeting in a couple of weeks ( cause of all my stress lately) that I will  need to wear pants instead of the maxi skirts, I've been wearing to work. My tops mostly fit, or I have enough to get by & not raise suspicion. See I haven't told anyone at work, because I am supposed to be moving to a new dept, and I don't want something like this to " come in the way " even though it shouldn't in the man world it could.
Stretch marks? none preg related.
Sleep? 3-4 times a night getting up for the bathroom
Best moment of this week? Getting away off the grid with the hubs..  ( again )

Funny Moment of the week? nephews came over & said Aunt T-T you look beauttttiful. just the way he said it.
Worst moment of this week? Stress ( work ) and Stress ( going near the hospital)
Miss anything? sleeping on my stomach
Movement? my placenta is anterior, so all i'm feeling is faint flutters. Will take  another 4-5 weeks before they are stronger where hubs can feel them.
Symptoms? Nausea still hits at odd times. Waiting to see how the ferry ride in the morning is going to go; thankfully they have the sick bags in the bathroom.
Food cravings? Yogurt, I bought like 20 cuz they were on sale &  a bunch of weird flavors, but the smell nauseates me.. ( dunno why I bought them )
Food aversions? All over the board. One day it's meat, the next dairy, the next veggies.
 
Gender?  I'm gonna keep you in suspense a little longer, til my mind has time to breathe & come up with a cool reveal.
Labor Signs? None  --cervix checked out A-OKay today at the docs. ( only 2 more weeks of "serious" checks . ( in the begining not knowing why my last loss was, they thought I might need a circlage.  ( thankfully in 2 weeks I'm cleared from circlage checks )
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood? upbeat.. need to remove the stress.
Rituals? Hubs talks to him when we lay down for bed. Hubs always has a talk to him before I go to the Doctors, so he knows to behave & not play around for the ultrasound techs.
Looking forward to? hitting up some moms to moms sales ( oh wait ) I'd have to be in town for that. Too much weekend travel I'm missing all the good sales.. I did find a few things at the bullseye store for 70% off !!! Got a couple outfits for peanut & a sleeping pod thing that people say the kids like. ( not that we need it ) but it might be nice to take a nap &  peanut be close by.


So the good news at my DR appt today. My doctor is applying for "privileges" at the Catholic Hospital closer to me, he has been "asked" by my Maternal Fetal Dr. to apply for privileges. The good thing about this hospital is that it has a NEO Natal ICU. Where as the hospital now, only has a "special" care nursery, so I already know if I were to go into labor before 37 weeks, I have to go directly to the other hospital & my current doc couldn't see me there, but if he gets privileges he could!! Not that I plan on that happening but, it's good that he is broadening his horizons.  The new hospital is about 20 minutes closer to my house. I don't think they would open an office closer, but who knows !! The MFM is also backing him in his request for privileges so hopefully that makes it much easier.. He could know in the next 4 weeks. So If you could say an extra prayer.. Currently the Catholic hospitals near us, NONE have a Catholic, Pro-Life doctor on staff. This would be awesome!!

Til next weeks appointment.

 

3 comments:

  1. Yes! The food aversions thing is crazy! It changes every day!! It's like a game trying to figure out the one food I really want to eat at any given time. Tonight was beefaroni. Haha! I never eat that stuff, but it was sooooo gooooood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this update!!!!!! Peanut is so cute and getting SO BIG! I hope you start feeling better/less stressed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that things are going well at this point!

    ReplyDelete