Sorry I haven't posted in a while, trying to get back to normal things. Life has been super busy the last 4 weeks.
1. Little deer is growing up. Still comes by for a visit almost once a day& I must be the only one who sees it, cuz people think I'm nuts ( no one else sees them).
2. Dune grass. Even though it was super windy, the grass was pretty. ( grand bend, Ontario Canada)
3. Is this a contender for a new blog header? Seems kinds fuzzy?
4. Fall color in Canada. ( we were there per the weekend)
5. Waves crashing. Although not fun to be on a boat during these.
They are super cool to watch.
Yeah, I wouldn't want to be on a boat with those crashing waves either...love the pics..esp fall in Canada. Leaves are starting to change here. So amazing to watch!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics! Love the changing leaves' colors!
ReplyDeleteLove that dune grass!
ReplyDeleteThese pics are so peaceful! Love the changing foliage and crashing waves! :)
ReplyDelete