Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Eeeeery

So years ago I started having dreams that would eventually turn up real. Maybe you call them premonitions. 

So I was feeling some weird vibes when I was at the specialist on Tuesday, who's office is in the hosptial.  My kid was also misbehaving again. The ultrasound tech was able to get all the kids measurements, etcetera except some specifics on his heart( we could see his 4 chambers) but that was it. The doc wanted me to get some lab work done, because my bp was a little high. 

Went to the lab and got that weird feeling again. So I left & decided to go back Friday. 

So Very soon after leaving the hosptial, I received a call that my grandmother( dad's mom) was in that hospital, because of a heart issue. 

Today we find out that the new medication is not working & she is losing heart muscle & likely in heart failure. 

My aunts & uncles are all acting weird, not all live here. But are being critical of people visiting. Like they think we shouldn't go, because it wears grandma down. Grandmas BFF visited & they reamed her. Really people you aren't here. So you want her to sit in her room & rot. ( that's the kinda people they are) . 

So comes Friday. Do I try & make my way to her room? Or just go about my lab appt. 

Really this is another reason my bp is on edge at this hospital.  Death, this is what this place is known for in my head. My grandpa, great-grandma, 2 miscarriages , and my Andrew all at this same hospital. Try explaining that to my doctors. Not helping that Andrews bday is in a couple of weeks. 


4 comments:

  1. I've got a hospital in my life like that too. And the dreams that turn up real thing. I get it. I would visit my Grandma if I was there, then I wouldn't answer if the reaming relatives called about it. Prayers for your BP and Peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, baby and your grandma. I would go visit my grandma and like Madeline said ignore the call from those relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Agreed regarding your grandma. I will be praying for you and your family, on earth and in heaven. My little Savannah's birthday is next week so I can surely relate. Many prayers coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should visit grandma, who knows how much time she has, and I think looking back you will be glad you did. Prayers for unity in your family during this time. Also, hope your bp is ok tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete