Friday, September 5, 2014

Best dr appt

Everything went smooth. 

Bp was excellent. 

Relic of pope John Paul II  prayed over my abdomen.!! Another patient brought it in to bless my doctors hands/ work. He prayed over me after he touched it. He said it was divine intervention that I was in the office. 

The patient was still there after he was done with me, while I was waiting for my progesterone shot. He asked if he could bring it in & let me touch it. He laid it on my abdomen & did another prayer. He then let me pray with it. Very moving. Because of Hippa. I couldnt thank this person personally. But very much appreciated it today. 

My doc appreciated my efforts to get my progesterone from Kubats . He said they will be definitely be using them for other patients & it will help save babies, since the big drug mfg doesn't see the point in supplying necessary medications. 

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad the appointment went well. Wow, that is awesome about the relic, so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for a smooth apppointment. St. John Paul II, pray for baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great appt.! That is amazing about the relic! We got to be blessed w/ a St. JPII relic last night at 1st Friday devotions, it was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG.. so exciting you got to be blessed with a relic of JPII.

      Delete