How far along? 26 weeks
Clothing? 1/2 and 1/2 a few maternity pants, some elastic waist pants. Tops are a mix too. I'm not a fan of the maternity tops that have the ties & that seems all I can find appropriate for work. The maternity dresses I purchased - i still don't fill them in, so they look huge.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep? Love to sleep.. peanut likes to get up at 4am & kick like crazy.
Best moment of this week? feet picture at the ultrasound.
Peanut is Breech right now.
Peanut is Breech right now.
Worst moment of this week?
Miss anything? carbs, food, being able to stop at a restaurant and eat.
Movement? kicking all the time. only feel him on my left side & pelvic area.. ( dang anterior placenta)
Symptoms? sleep.. sore bb's
Food cravings? Everything I can't have!.. So this week from what i'm allowed Pomegrante Red Tea.
Gender? B O Y !!!!
Labor Signs? NONE, I'll keep it that way for another 10-12 weeks.
Belly button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood? Cranky
Rituals? talking to peanut at bedtime.
Milestones? 26 weeks.
Looking forward to? 28 weeks ( some of our marital restrictions will be lifted )
Oh my goodness, is this the first time you have said it was a boy on the blog? Or did I miss the reveal? Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So excited for you and your DH! Grow, baby, GROW!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad he is growing strong!
ReplyDeleteThanks Madeline.. His HB averages in the high 130's .. He is definitely a kicker too.
DeleteYay, 26 weeks!!! Yahoooooo! Prayers for continued health of you and baby boy!
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo!! Keeping growing baby BOY!!!! :)
ReplyDelete