Need a fun post.
So 10 Things you may not know about me...
1) Oldest child
2) 1 brother-- 3 sisters
3) have worn glasses since I was 9, tried contacts when I was 18.
4) i asked the hubs out.
5) worked at a hardware store in high school & college.
6) have a tattoo
7) all vehicles I've owned, have had sunroofs. ( current vehicle leased, no sunroof)
8) have been to Hawaii
9) smoked a cigarette once. (Never again)
10) dislike anything with mayonnaise. .
Want to share something in the combox. Hey make your own 10 things list. Can't wait to read about you.
I am the youngest of five...one sister, three brothers. I liked this list...it was fun learning a little more about you! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWe have family friends who have the same number of kids and same girl boy ratio and same order. Ha!!
Delete2 sisters, 1 brother ... oldest child ... blind date with DH was the third "Josh" that I'd dated while looking for Mr. Right ... I'm 6'1" ... love naps ... love Kitties ... check Facebook obsessively :)
ReplyDeleteI knew you were tall, but wow 6 foot!! We learn so much
Delete