Friday, June 12, 2015

Why did he choose me

Doesn't God know I don't want to be the one going through this. Why did he choose me?

Doesn't he know I have a tough exterior because I had to, to make it thru, but my heart is very weak. Why did he choose me?

I can handle disappointment, I've learned to almost every month. But. Why does he keep choosing me?

At this point I'm not greedy, one will be sufficient. Why does he keep giving more to those who already have 1,2,3,4,5,6, you get it. Why does he keep saying no to me? 

He took one, I handled with grace, 2,3, I was deeply distraught. 4, why does he keep taking from me? 


9 comments:

  1. I ask God the same things at times...I just keep working on trusting God. Some days that is very hard to do. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. My prayers are with you this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asking God the same question for you. Sending my love and prayers <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a big question, which, unfortunately, I don't think we get the answer to in this life. Praying for you in hopes that you find peace and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ((Hugs)) and prayers. I personally don't like asking "why", because I fear I won't get an answer (and I haven't yet)...and that seems even harder to deal with. I am sorry friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry...I ask that question all the time, but then I realize it doesn't matter. Knowing "why" wouldn't change our broken hearts. I'm so sorry for your losses and all that you are going through. Love and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know, but I know that's the first thing I said when I heard about David, "Seriously, God, why?" It makes no sense. I wish I could give you a hug tonight!

    ReplyDelete