Thursday, June 4, 2015

The longest week

It's been a rough one. I'm ready from Friday. 

So I get a call tonight. It's my sister, she just arrived home. I can hear mr b crying in the background. I said what's wrong? He's balling cuz I didn't come to see him tonight. 

He had so much fun the last week with me, mommy wasn't able the console him. ( good for my if heart). 

Here are some picks of last night with him. Mind you I had to go watch him, cuz he had a headache and fever, so he didn't want to go to baseball. The right medicine & an apple cured him. 

Cheeze 

Sitting watching our shadows


Snacks 
Silly faces
More silliness 


Scavenger hunt for yellow!!


When he perked up, we rode bikes to the park (church school playground) park to ourselves!! Rode home & everyone was back from the baseball game!!

Sometimes we are good medicine for each other!!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I hope the bond continues forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes.. he had a melt down the next day, cuz I didn't come and see him

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks.. it is soo fun do those things, when you don't have kiddos.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks.. apparently he's telling people if they don't feel good, to eat an apple..

      Delete