I really don't know why I even bother taking them.
#}#####################
I'm in a volunteer group at work, we have a big event next week, in top of regular job, a lot going on.
Plus new people helping who need a lot of guidance .
###}#############
In other great news, our landlord (business) decided to give us 15 days to move out. Yep !! No reason!! Thankfully we found a new place, but it won't be available for us to move in for 2 weeks, giving us only a couple of days to move.
##########################
Oh yeah.. add that our basement is still leaking.. from all the rain we had(keep having). Had a contractor out, we need to have new drain tiles installed. $$$. and because we have been inundated with so much rain. There are no openings to do the work til AUGUST.
Oh yeah.. add that our basement is still leaking.. from all the rain we had(keep having). Had a contractor out, we need to have new drain tiles installed. $$$. and because we have been inundated with so much rain. There are no openings to do the work til AUGUST.
So yeah it's one of those weeks again.
Oh, ick, I'm sorry! That all sounds so stressful!
ReplyDeleteOh no, so sorry!!!!! Too much.
ReplyDeleteWow...that sounds like a lot to deal with in one week. Geez, the land lord couldn't give you at least a month notice? What is wrong with people?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Praying you see some sunshine soon, literally and figuratively!
ReplyDeleteACK!! I'm so sorry!! Sending prayers your way that it all works out!!
ReplyDelete