All I want is junk food.. You name it, it sounds good.
I just saw something pop up for a carnival nearby, which didn't help.. All I could think about was elephant ears, then corn dogs, onion rings. Not that I really ate any of that before.. but jeez everything sounds GOOD right now. & oh yeah sliders.. & ice cream , yogurt.. all those things that I can't have. & oh yeah someone wrote a post on FB with pictures of a steak & loaded baked potato.. OMG. mouth was watering.
Not sure if cheat day is going to be on the 4th or the weekend.. Either way, not enough time to fit it all in.
No red meat, no dairy, no gluten.. you are killing me.
What are elephant ears? Oh man, not to add to the pain, but carnivals for me equal funnel cakes and cheesesteaks too. Yummmm.
ReplyDeleteYou can hang in there!
An elephant ear is a piece of fried dough.. that's flattened out. It stays thin in the middle but the edges kinda curl up. They sprinkle it with cinnamon & sugar after it's been fried. .. Funnel cakes are equally as good.
ReplyDeleteThere are foods you can eat that can help calm the cravings! :) I love junk food too!
ReplyDeleteKale chips, potato chips, Beanitos (try them! I just discovered them), fruit smoothies, fresh ripe fruit (like - a mango? THAT sure won't need sugar!), banana 'ice cream'.... lots of things to try! No need to deny yourself the odd craving, just satiate it differently than you would have before. :) GL!
Offer up those cravings!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd CS is right, the foods she mentioned are great substitutes. Just keep reminding yourself how healthy you are with your new eating habits!