Sunday, October 7, 2012

L. I. Medium

So--- I am fixiated on the show L.ong I.sland Medium.

I wonder if if is really possible, for the dead to be able to communicate thru the medium.

I have been having a rough time with losing my dad, although it has been 9 years, it still seems like it was yesterday.  Seeing what communication comes thru her, I just want to know, was he in pain, or what were the circumstances of his passing. I don't have those answers.  I found him laying in bed. When I found him, there were no clues, and because I found him Christmas eve, their was very little option for an autopsy.. Well we could have had one done, but they told us we wouldn't have been able to find out the questions we were looking for, we could have only found out what was in his system. My birthday is the 23rd & I never talked to him that day.. For the last 9 years, my birthday & Christmas just haven't been the same for me. I keep thinking if I can get some sort of message from him, to know he wasn't in pain. My husband doesn't understand, he thinks I'm being super emotional, cuz of the progesterone I'm on. He thinks it's weird that I kept dirty clothing of his, cuz it smells like him, I keep them in my closet & smell them often.. I haven't gone as far, as to see if their are any local mediums yet..  Give me a slow day at work.. & we might have the answer to that soon.

5 comments:

  1. I'm guessing a fair amount of mediums are fake, but I'm also sure some are real. It's the real ones that scare me. In reading the CCC (2115-2117), it talks about how any type of trying to use divination or control of the supernatural is fundamentally a problem. I guess that always scares me, because when we open that door, it is typically WAY more than we bargained for, and it is definitely NOT healing.

    Sorry, I couldn't tell if you were writing as a kind of, "I wish there was a way to find out" or as "I'm seriously thinking about this". I don't know what you're going through, so maybe this is out of line. I don't have any idea whether your dad was in pain or not. But I know that he was not alone, and I know that Christ was there to help him through any pain he may have had.

    Okay, now I'm probably out of line on so many different levels, but know that I am praying for you and your dad and for healing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This intrigues me too in a curious is it real type of way. Most of the times I can't watch the show because I get chills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's one of those fundamental things I'm torn with. Accept as is.. or seek more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That show definitely intrigues me, and yet at the same time, I'm with CM on the not wanting to mess with something like that, because you could really get more than you bargained for.

    I'm so sorry about the loss of your dad. I never understood how loss like that can stay so fresh, until my grandmother passed away a few years ago. I think it's been 3 years, but I get very emotional whenever I think of or talk about her. I'll be praying for you, especially on your birthday and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How unforgettable that you found your dad and especially after your birthday and before Christmas. I simply cannot imagine the grief. I would miss my dad so very much if he passed away. I know if he was able to think, his last thoughts were of you and your family. And I would believe in a merciful God who would not cause pain. It is so hard to not want to know everything about your dad's last moments.
    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete