Saturday, October 13, 2012

PCOS diet book.

If you are interested in the book: The Natural Diet Solution for PCOS & Infertility



It talks about what to / not to eat, has a 30 day eating plan, lists of good/bad foods.  & recipes in the back.  Leave a comment & I will pick someone & mail it to you.

5 comments:

  1. I'm super interested! I'm a PCOSer and this book is no longer in print (it's only available in e-format). I wanted to buy it, but didn't before they stopped printing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested! Does it say you need to be on a gluten free diet? My Napro Dr. encourages that for PCOS and thyroid issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They recommend anti-inflammitory diet, and recommends organic ( they call it food without chemicals. But yes Gluten & Dairy free. No processed foods, no artificial sweeteners, no food additives.

      Delete
  3. I'm interested as well. I hadn't come across this book in my searches - sounds like exactly what I need.

    ReplyDelete