so the hubs doesn't want me to share anything w/ the world yet.. but i'm a little scared..
I e-mailed my napro doc.. he wrote me back tonight & he sending labs in for tomorrow.
Happy! Scared! Overjoyed! Frightened! Could I be passing into the next phase??
Update ++ I had my HCG & Progestrone drawn at lunch today. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to share my joy, with anyone else in the family, but just found out my little sister is due in May.. She was like are you going to come out in May.. I just said well I'll see. This will be grandbaby # 16 on my husbands side, but the first one w/ the families last name( none of his brothers have kids, sisters all do ). Hundreds of emotions running thru my head today.
Wednesday Update: not heard from doctor on my HCG & Progesterone.. Hubs doesn't want me to say anything at work til after the 1st of the year.. I hope I can wait that long. unfortunatelly at my male dominated place I could totally not get the promotion/new job.. if they find out now..
Oh my goodness!! That's awesome! Praying for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Praying Praying Praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Oh my gosh!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteAAAAHHH Yay yay yay! Congratulations and grow baby grow!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying SO HARD for you and for your little one!!! :-)
Great news!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! YAY! Woohoooooo! AWESOME news!!!
ReplyDelete