Thursday, May 23, 2013
5 Fav's
Sorry I'm a day late.. ( well I started the post on Wednesday, but was just super busy, I never finished it )
1. Beatus Baca ( latin for Blessed Beads) she is a local rosary maker. You can find her on FB
I got my nephews some "plastic" beaded rosaries.. Each of the large beads is a transportation object (i.e, boat, train, airplane, car, truck ) At the ages of 1 & 3 they don't get the "whole" rosary thing, but we pray using the rosary, each night. We start out saying by saying the hail mary & then for each of the transportation beads.. we pray for people using those methods of transportation Mommy(airplane), uncle muck (truck) fishermen(boats) etc. At bedtime we have been reading from a saint book, itwas mine from when I was little, several of the saints he likes to "read" one goes something like this, she's a beautiful angel.....
2. Baby spinach. --
3. Kale --
4. Food Processor.
5. Blueberries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a great way to make the rosary personal to your nephews!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, blueberries are one of my favorite things too!
They are super sweet, the day I picked them up, the older one says.. WAIT WAIT, where's my rosary.
DeleteWhat a great gift and prayer idea for your nephews! Is she pretty reasonable in cost? My daughter loves praying the rosary and chaplet, and I love the idea of a personalized one for her.
ReplyDeleteI love everything else on that list as well...superfood smoothie? :)
The plastic kids ones(i mentioned)were $5. She seems reasonable for the rest of her rosaries, she's been selling them as a fundraiser at our church in Farmington. She's got a lot of pictures on her FB page..
Delete