Oh Dairy, how I love you so much, but you so reak havoc on my body.
I gave into the peer pressure .. the little guy on my should said it wouldn't be bad.. but I did it anyways, and now I'm paying dearly for it.. Next time I will listen to the voices, who say... stay clear of the ice cream.. but I just wanted to try you once for the summer.. Well now I can say I've done it & not do it again... I will miss you ice cream, til we meet in another life.. cuz this life is not affording your pain again.
Oh, bummer :( Have you tried Coconut Bliss? I get that in place of ice cream because I try to limit my dairy, too.
ReplyDeleteI have not. Sad to say I haven't found a dairy substitute that I remotely enjoy. I generally just avoid. But yesterday.. the dipped ice cream bars at costco were screaming my name.
ReplyDelete