We'll make this easy & do it list style.
1. Fed up with the IT --- or IS dept at my place of employment. IT has taken 3 days for someone to respond to my Business Critical issue.. to which still isn't fixed, to which their solution is ??? we'll on May 12 we are installing a new server, MAYBE then it will be resolved. HMMM.. don't think that's going to fly w/ the VP of sales. to not have his April sales til May 13..
2. My lips are sunburned.. yea. I was only outside for like 4 hours yesterday.. oh well we go from 30 degree tunra to 70 & sunny here..
3. Bugs.. you name it they all have decended upon our house. Uggghhhh.
4. Tried running the reports I need for work at home, but can't I've gone to multiple WIFI spots only for me to determine that the wireless radio thingy in my laptop must be broken.. cuz it's not picking up WIFI anywhere.. double whammy.
5. so if you hear tomorrow that i'm looking for a job, it's because I went postal on the IT dept.
6. What is up with business's not responding to e-mails. I gone onto 5 different companies "CONTACT US" page & filled it out only for it to be a WEEK later & not heard from anyone.
Someone said, well why don't you just call, I would If I had time, generally i'm sending these requests at like 2 AM and can clearly identify everything that I want to ask them. Calling at work is not all necessarily easy.. thin cubical walls, are not the most ideal place to call & talk to your FCP about cervical mucus, if you know what I mean.
7. So I called my inlaws a week ago ( a clear 4 days before they left out of town, asking for a name of a contractor they use. )They wrote me an e-mail yesterday,saying sorry, we're out of town. ( yeah i know that,but I wrote you clearly 4 days before you left ) Gee I guess my sister in law living w/ them does a good job of writing down messages from their 1980's answering machine & giving to them timely. (NOT)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSunburned lips are the worst! :(
ReplyDeleteI almost spit when I read #7 - there is really nothing funny about it, except that it is so something I could see happening in my life!
Sending prayers your way.
Oy about the bugs! I just sprayed outside all around doors & windows today as I saw a spider in the garage by the door that goes to the house. OCD ... yes. But I hate bugs! We had a horde of ants in our Bathroom. I used to think ants were cute (kinda - due to A Bug's Life). Then they were everywhere! in our bathroom & crawled onto my towel & I dried off with that after a shower ..... yeah. gross. :-x
ReplyDeleteI'm just shaking my head at your inlaws. FRUSTRATING!!!