1. my new niece MacKenzie.. thank you to everyone for prayers for her. ( she may get to come home either today/tomorrow) this is the only picture where she's asleep, but normally she is wide eyed and you can see her green eyes... I think she's going to have a hard time adjusting to clothes too.. she's been unclothed for most of her days so far, because of all the procedures, testing, etc...
2. moss roses, one of my favorite annuals, under utilized plants. They are very resilient.. LOVE SUN.. and if you are lucky, they can reseed them selves if you let them go to seed in the fall. --they don't get tall, but spread nicely..
3. We've had some run ins with some creatures in our yard, so I've been trying to capture them. I succeed in one respect, I caught a raccoon, but I've been trying to catch a big fat groundhog. We loaned out our second trap, to a friend who caught a raccoon the same day.. we nicely relocated the racoons to a nice stream area about 5 miles from us.. you have to move them far enough away, they won't come back. So tomorrow I will reset it for the groundhog, hopefully he didn't lure raccoon in there, & think I would give up.
4.This thing is my best friend when working outside.. it cuts thru anything.. & it folds in half. My sweet husband got me my own, this weekend, cuz I'm always asking to borrow his,& maybe just maybe I might misplace his sometimes, so now I have my own!!
5. It might make an appearance...It has definitely been a strange "spring" cold, wet, rainy.






No comments:
Post a Comment