Friday, June 14, 2013

update


I had labs drawn 8 days ago.
Progesterone was 25.7
HCG ?  ( they didn't give it to me )

Went in again 3 days ago  --haven't heard back.

At this point I don't have to take progesterone supplementation, when i talked w/ the nurse, she apologized for the cryptic message from the receptionist.

from my calculation I am 5w 4 days. ( from LMP ) if I calc from ovulation I think I am 5w & 1 day..

I should probably call & make an appt w/ my local dr.. cuz @ 8 weeks it will be the holiday.. who knows how easy it will be to get in. & then the next week I'll be on vacation..  I really don't want to wait til 10 weeks for a first appt.

5 comments:

  1. Glad your progesterone is looking okay. Praying for your little bean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would for sure call and get it. So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you get an appt. sooner than 10wks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I have to remember this on Monday, when I called the dr. office they were closed I wish I could work 4 1/2 days a week. Have not heard from NaPro doc w/ my latest lab #'s either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending lots of prayers your way! Grow baby grow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete