Tuesday, June 4, 2013
?????????? WHAT
I am flabergasted that we may be having a honeymoon baby. Well --7 years after the fact.
Long time ago. like 9 months ago, I posted about finding out about our little peanut. Sammy decided that he wanted to forgoe his earthly life & join the saints in heaven. +++
I just pray that this precious gift decides to join us in 2014.
2014 would have probably been the end of me trying. I would be having a milestone birthday & finally accepting & willing to end the endless pursuing treatments & popping pills.
Now I need to write my doc & have him call in blood work..
++Update++ I wrote my NaPro doctor on 6/4 he wrote back instantly & said he would send in a lab slip for me. Its now 6/6 & the lab still does not have a request from him. I guess I'm going to have to write him again. My local doc, with the steel clad nurses won't let me in until i'm 8 weeks, I can't get past them to even get him a note..Don't these people realize I don't need any stress over this ++ Hubs & I have agreed to not tell anyone til we both see it on a screen & make it past the 1st trimester. Now I have to figure a way to bully myself at the doctors office to get out of their 12 week required "nurse" visit. (So I can have a visit w/ the doctor instead)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will join you in prayer, grow, Little one, GROW!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep us updated!!!
Congratulations :))
Congratulations! Praying for you and baby! I am so happy for you :D
ReplyDeleteOh wow that is amazing! !!!!! Count on my prayers!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!
ReplyDeletePrayers for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and praying for you and this little one!!
ReplyDeleteWahoo! So exciting. Praying all is well with your bloodwork. I was just thinking there haven't been any pregnancy announcements in the IF blogs for awhile, and then I saw this:-)
ReplyDeleteHoping and praying for you!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Congratulations! Grow, baby, Grow!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear this, as I have been pulling for you since you lost little Sammy! Prayers for that new little life of yours!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!!! how did I miss this!!!! Congratulations!!! GROW BABY GROW!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSending lots of prayers your way!!!
Oh my goodness!!! SO exciting...many prayers!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am praying for you right now and will continue!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and praying for you and the little one. I was thinking that same - there have been no Pregnancy announcements on the blogs and then I see this!
ReplyDeleteI got around the xxx week visit business by calling again and saying that I was really stressing about the pregnancy because of a previous miscarriage, etc. I knew the stress wasn't good for the baby and I really wanted to get in and see it on ultrasound, etc. They let me come in at 6 weeks for an ultrasound only when they originally said I had to wait until 10-12 weeks! And I got to meet with the doctor at week 8 instead of waiting until 10-12. Be pushy and persistent! Talk about how you want to alleviate the stress and be as healthy as you can, and this would help you do that.....good luck!
ReplyDeleteEeeekkkkk!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am mad that I missed this before now! That is AWESOME!!!
MANY continued prayers for you and baby LAS! :-D LOVE THE NEWS!!!