Sunday, November 17, 2013

13 days.

Uggghhhhhhhhh

Most people would be happy, not me. I'm stressing about all the things I need to accomplish in the last 13 days of work, and on 2 of those days I have doctor appointments. So yeah more like 11 days of work left for the year.

In 3 quick days. I leave for Massachusetts ( Cape) for vacation/visit family/party/rest. If you are out that way, let me know.. maybe we can meet up for coffee or something.

So back to the harried life.

I have a list a mile long, to get done before I leave. The rain today, is not helping, elminates about 2 things that I can't complete. That leaves Packing!! Ugghh.

I have a bunch of crazy stuff to get done (try to ) for work. Both places ( the paid gig & the hubby gig). Spending my Sunday in the office trying to knock a few things out.. Then later going to head out to the store to return a couple of things & hopefully pick up a couple of last minute gifts.

Praying, Peace, Calm & Happiness for everyone today.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck getting it all done! I know the feeling that is how I feel before our FET in 10 days!

    ReplyDelete