Friday, November 15, 2013

MFM Consult

I was able to get a consult with the Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor this coming Tuesday.

The nurse was super nice & said she would get all my records/charts from my OB office, and not to worry about anything, except for showing up.

I read up, the .oogle ratings on this MFM, she seems nicer than the guy I saw in the hospital a month ago. She floats between 4 hospitals. Can you say highl demand. I was lucky to get in within a week.

My doctors theory is I have an incompent cervix on top of my IF issues of not ovulating on my own. I'm hoping she just backs that up & doesn't come up with any more issues.

Prayers are appreciated on the appointment day.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for your appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to be able to see her so quickly. I hope she lives up to the reviews and gives you the news you hope for! Prayers!

    ReplyDelete