Friday, February 28, 2014

Longest Wait

My husband hasn't been feeling good, for like a week, finally convinced him to go to the doctor. Trying to get out of him, what doesn't feel right, is impossible, but he hates the doctors office.

He had an appointment an hour and half a go & I still haven't heard from him.

He's acting like he's bruised his ribs, but who knows, with all the crazy things he does, he could have pneumonia.

Did I mention he hates needles.

He wouldn't let me go with him. He's not even his normal goofy self this week. So yeah peak weekend will likely go unused again, partlly to this, partly to huge snow storm arriving.

Update: Husband called me, when he got to the office, but never sent me a message when he got home, so what I thought was an excrutiating long visit, was short. His doc, who is an expert in Manipulation therapy, did a manipulation on him, to move some ribs back into place, he might have to go for another visit, next week, most likely,because the potholes & snow plowing aren't mixing to well & that's what's throwing him out of whack, he got some pain meds too.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it wasn't anything to serious...I know with my driving around all day now...my back is off and the adjustments help!

    ReplyDelete