Since I haven't done one in a while.. thought I'd bring you a little update. The last couple of appts have been filled with getting set up for Progesterone In Oil Shots. I did my research & was able to convince my doctor & specialist, to let me try Kubat's. The specialist thinks its ridiculous that it takes 4-6 weeks for approval from the big drug company. I did too. Then to find out the price. $$$ a week. to get my months supply from Kubat's for $30. The specialist said she wished she new of Kubat's earlier. She's using me as a trial patient.. if all goes well. She will advise more patients to use it. The one who's not convinced is the nurse at my doctors office. She called the specialist office, and talked to that nurse thinking I was pulling a fast one, or trying something experimental. Nice thing is the specialists nurses are nice & told me.. So I am prepared when I go to the doctors office. They still want the nurse to adminster it. ( whatever) my husband was not thrilled at the thought of having to administer them. The specialist office, because it's located inside the hospital, cannot because of hospital policy, administer it. For Reference, I haven't been diagnosed with low progesterone yet. Specialist says it is standard of care for multiple losses or 1nd trimester loss. Better safe than sorry.
How far along? 17.5
How far along? 17.5
Clothing? No change I purchased a couple of more maternity outfits, but they don't seem to really fit yet, I'm still able to fit into most everything in my closet except for skinny pants..
Stretch marks? None pregnancy related
Sleep? 3-4 times a night getting up for the bathroom
Best moment of this week? Getting away off the grid with the hubs.. We talked about names for "peanut".
Funny Moment of the week? I asked the ultrasound tech if she would use a sharpie & draw an outline of where peanut was at. She laughed and said.. She's no artist. She gave me some good directions so that I can kinda point out where he is located inside me. After Andrew I have a decent idea of how big he is.
Funny Moment of the week? I asked the ultrasound tech if she would use a sharpie & draw an outline of where peanut was at. She laughed and said.. She's no artist. She gave me some good directions so that I can kinda point out where he is located inside me. After Andrew I have a decent idea of how big he is.
Worst moment of this week? Realizing a lot of names that you like for peanut are taken by other 'cousins'. Peanut has 18 first cousins that are boys.. our my girl name is still open.
Miss anything? Turkey sandwiches, (tmi) relations with hubs-still a no go (dr afraid -that SF could trigger early labor ) because of my history I listen.
Movement? Junior is an active little guy. He makes it very difficult for the sonographer to get her measurements. Soon & Very Soon he will start kicking away so that I can feel him.
Symptoms? Nausea still hits at odd times. I was up for an hour or so last night, puking. Not fun! I thought I was supposed to be over that.
Food cravings? Not really hungry. A granola bar will tide me over msot days..
Food aversions? All over the board. One day it's meat, the next dairy, the next veggies.
Gender? Boy ( well we assume ) in his next picture they hope to catch a glimps. He was hiding last week, so no good view of that area, but pretty confident it's a boy..
Labor Signs? None
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood? cranky. tired. busy.
Rituals? Hubs talks to him when we lay down for bed. Hubs always has a talk to him before I go to the Doctors, so he knows to behave & not play around for the ultrasound techs.
Looking forward to? Going to visit visit family this weekend, going with 2 of my sisters & their kids.
Can't believe how far along you are already! I hope your wiggly little boy lets them get a better peek next time! :)
ReplyDeleteLittle guy got a talk tonight about behaving tomorrow at his mommies appt.
DeleteThanks for the update! Continued prayers for baby Sunshine!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kat !
DeleteI say name a boy whatever you want! In a family that big, who cares?:)
ReplyDelete