Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Breaking out of the shell

When I was at the bullseye store, I bought something for peanut. 

Big stuff here. 

I have had a hard time admitting I am preg. I haven't told anyone IRL. ( minus 2 people that I told for my safety). 

Well I broke a little out of my shell & bought a nap thing for peanut

Also a couple of outfits in clearance. 
Got steals of deals on everything. 

Still doesn't mean I'm ready to share with everyone. 

Last preg I had bought nothing by 21 weeks. 

Hubs thinks I can cover preg until thanksgiving. (yeah right).   

Don't know when I'll be accepting and fearing loss less. 


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like some great purchases for your peanut. I can't even imagine your fear/anxiety and I'm so sorry you have to worry about your little one so much. Sending hugs and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like some good and practical purchases and yay for them being on sale! Praying for you during this hight time of anxiety and fear, I really pray for peace for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the balance between joy and fear all too well, though each of us experience it so uniquely. Take your time, be gentle with yourself, and do what feels right. People could not understand me when I did not want to broadcast my news to the world right away...it's just something you don't understand until you've lost. Prayers for you and for peanut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been through so much. I can't imagine the ups and downs of fear and excitement. What a beautiful step buying something for baby. Praying for you and baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're buying something for Lil' Peanut! It looks so cozy! I don't blame you one bit for not wanting to share just yet - and I pray for you and baby to be well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mom looks too good to be caring for a baby that little! :)

    ReplyDelete