My veggie garden for planted this week. Yeah!! Better late than never.
So it's not super extravagant. Several varieties of tomatoes; Roma, San Marzano, Better boy, mountain something.
We also have some herbs , basil, basil, basil (I love Basil). Thyme, dill and cilantro.
There are marigolds planted around the border for the bees, and to keep the deer away( yeah it won't help), but books say it will.
I have an overgrown perennial herb area.
With chives and mint
Some people don't know the chives are chives & think it's a cool purple plant.
I planted a planter by our deck, has morning glories in the middle (on the tripod) petunias and white fluff around it.
Marigolds, sunflower, and snapdragons in this one.
Haven't had this much planted the past couple of summers.






Gosh I wish my yard got sun. I am so envious of your garden.
ReplyDeleteI love it! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteImpressive, I miss planting flowers but it seems I am not multi-tasking enough lately to keep them all alive 😊
ReplyDeleteI love your garden!! I hope the deer stay away this year ... I remember your postings of how much they enjoy your flowers in years past!
ReplyDelete