
Car problems of the week solved. Picking this one up tomorrow ( well in Blue ) . Did the deal.. mostly by myself ( a little help from my brother). But negotiated all the big stuff on my own.
I really like my old SUV, but it's just not meant to be I guess. This is not my forever car, so I am just in a lease & I can look for my longer term car then.
Thank you to everyone that commented on my last post. I really appreciate the thoughts & prayers, as I navigated this.
I have two things to do in the morning, Cancel my Satellite radio on my current SUV and call the insurance company. Going to pick this up in the afternoon.
Hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Negotiating with car salesmen is never fun. Sounds like you held your own, though. Enjoy! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks snazzy! :)
ReplyDelete