Monday, March 17, 2014

Little Happies Vol 3



Join the Link up &  visit Blessed to Be for more little happies

1.happy to see her for the last 9 days.
But sadly going to miss her. I know keep it happy. She's going to be back in June!!

2.  Got a new SUV last week, after a lotta car drama. That was the happy result. 

3. This little guy thinks his cousins clothes are more interesting than his. 

It's the cool hat where the tail moves when you squeak the pompoms, makes him giggle. So it makes me happy.

4. Selfies!! Had to help him switch the screen so it pointed at him. 
It's a work in progress, but he's my techie boy. Don't leave the phone out. He will find it & play games or take pictures. 

5. Hockey. With winter starting to die down, hubs and I finally got a date night. Went to the last season game. 
They are playoff bound, but not sure how far they will make it. 

3 comments:

  1. I know I said it last time, but those kiddos are precious! Love the hat -- I think my niece has the same one! And love the selflies too. Little kids + technology = pretty funny. Glad you got that new car and super glad you got to have date night with the husband. :D Thanks for joining in again!! Love reading your happies!

    ReplyDelete