Friday, March 21, 2014

Today I

When you start a new cycle, are you one of those ladies who checks to see what your estimated due date is, if you conceive that cycle?

I admit on occasion I do check it.

Today I realized, that this is my last cycle to TTC , that would result in a due date before I turn 4-0.

I'm not sure how I feel about  not TTC anymore, or still holding on for hope. I am a bit discouraged, because I contacted my doctors office earlier in the week to get a refill on my progesterone & they haven't called it in yet.

Is that a sign?

I'll be praying, for clarity in what to do.

3 comments:

  1. I used to check, but I haven't done that in a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's tough because as a practitioner I know how it calculate an eta for a baby and the estimated time of conception. When we first got pregnant I did it then after we miscarried I couldn't even think about it. Sometimes when I am extra hopeful during the 2ww I figure out a possible due date but I don't do my special calculations. I try not to do that so I don't get wrapped up in thinking we conceived or what would have been because, for me it sets me into a really unhealthy pattern.

    ReplyDelete