This was my ride today, I love her. She is always there for me in a pinch. She's the vehicle we purchased right after we got married( although she was pre-loved) . She is about 18 years young. She loves us, as much as we love her. She doesn't like the potholes soo much.
My much bigger and much more expensive SUV , decided to take an unauthorized break yesterday. So I had to rely on my trusty girl to get me to work today.
Since she has a bigger purpose, than transporting me around. She is going out tonight to work, plowing what I hope is the last snowfall of the season.
The real me knows that spring does not really mean snow stops. There are two more storms in the week forecast.
Oh yeah we are going to break the record for most snowfall in a season. We are 9 inches away from the record set in 1880. I'm sure we'll exceed it soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment