Saturday, March 22, 2014

Kitchen

This is the post where I show my disgustingness kitchen.


Ok, I realize it could be much worse. We replaced the stove & dishwasher, because they stopped working. The refrigerator is on our list to replace as is the countertops and the knobs. 



My big dilemma is dark or light countertops. Then if we should put in a glass tile black splash? We are going out looking for granite .

We have a new vent fan ready to be installed. 

I need to pick up the knobs & switch those out.  

I do love the stove we picked out. Gas, the entire top is one big grate. 



2 comments:

  1. That is a sweet stove! Seriously, I can overlook anything wrong with a kitchen if it has a working gas stove, and your stove looks rockin'. I'm sure you're going to pick awesome kitchen stuff (clearly you have great taste in stoves). I am all for tile backsplashes. -January

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just changing the counter top and knobs will go along way. Hope the right ones jump out at you.

    ReplyDelete