So the SUV I bought 5 years ago, the car I planned on keeping for 10 years. The SUV I really, really like. Has taken a turn for the worse. Major mechanical failure. Major $$$ to fix, sadly a few months outside of the " warranty " so huge expense to us. Just wish this winter would let up.
So my hopes for a vacation in transition time ( the time between snow plowing & grass cutting ) probably won't happen now.
So I've got to find a car tonight. By myself, cuz my husband is snow plowing, and I have been borrowing cars all week.

Ugh. Cars. I'm so sorry yours is giving you so much trouble. And at such a bad time. :( Prayers for you!
ReplyDeleteUgh! That stinks!
ReplyDeleteMajor bummer indeed. I am not sure who the patron saint of cars is, but if I think of one I will ask them to intercede for you. For now, I will ask St. Anthony to help you find a new vehicle...stat!
ReplyDeleteCar problems are the worst!!! I hope you figure out a solution soon!
ReplyDelete