Monday, September 29, 2014

Little Happie

1. Got to drive the new truck

2. Planted a lot if mums this weekend. 

I promise within the week, they will all start popping with color. 


3. Bacon!! Need I say more. 
We cook it on the grill,  cooks super fast & then the house doesn't smell like bacon for weeks. 

4. Only 1 week til the big meeting at work. 

5.  This guy turns five this week. 

4 comments:

  1. It's always fun to drive around in a new car. :) And those mums are going to be GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see them bloom. Tis the season! Also, sorry, but the bacon is a total no-go for me right now. Blahhhh. But I do still understand why it makes others happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum bacon! I don't mind my house smelling like bacon for weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bacon on the grill....yummmmmmmmmy! I planted mums for the first time this fall, really really hope I don't kill them, especially since we are out of town this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing these bacon pancake dippers all over facebook and wanting to try them. Have you ever made them? Love the grilled bacon idea!

    ReplyDelete